Listen to Episode 103 here: TheFitCast103.mp3 (Right click and Save-as to download)
- TurbulenceTraining.com– Boost Muscle Growth and Blowtorch Bodyfat!!!
- BlackStarLabs.com (Save 10% with “FIT10″ code in comments section at checkout)
- RobertsonTrainingSystems.com – High Octane Corrective Exercise and Performance Enhancement
- Training Update From CP and anyone else who wants to talk about their recent training.
- Pumpkin is the new hotness (for me at least)
- Off-topic at the end of the show back by popular demand
- Twitter (Kevin) (Leigh)
- Fish Oil quality debate (Costco vs. the rest)
Best of the Blogs
- Everyone talk about they favorite or most popular blog of the week (Please let me know the links)
- Hey Jonathon,
I’m a big proponent of ART, you guys have saved me from some bad injuries before and I’d like to become certified one day myself.
Are there any new and exciting techniques that are being discovered and applied right now? -Travis
- As a fellow gamer I enjoyed your RZG podcast – even though you’re now focusing on the Fitcast, will we still see the odd RZG podcast show up? Or will some gaming discussion show up in an OT segment at the end of the show? -Kevin Nordell
- Awesome show, I had to drop a quick note about my new discovery www.sweetsurprise.com I was floored by the commercials that are PRO high fructose corn syrup! Some times people are just stupid. Glad you guys are out there to share good information. -Adam
- Love the show, I just recently found it on itunes. I have a question. What do you think would be a good workout type for me. I an currently working two jobs and going to school full time. I have a wife a 5 year old and a 11 month old baby. They all take most of the ime that I have. I am current doing a 3 day split at the gym. I do back and bi’s, chest and tri’s and legs and shoulders. I run at the track three times a week, 1 1/2 -2 miles. I supplement with fish oil, whey and creatine. I don’t feel like I am achomplishing anything. My lifts are all stead but not going up. Any advise would be great. Thanks, Again I love the show!!!! -Matt
Hey there Kevin,I am a relatively new listener. I am presently going through the old podcasts because I can’t get enough Fitcast.Anyway, my question has to do with post workout nutrition when you workout at night.Ive read that you should eat your largest carb meal in the morning and taper off during the day. I’ve also read that you should have your heaviest carb meal after you work out. Well, I usually work out at night (I’m not a morning person). So what’s up? Does this mean I should eat 2 large carb meals – in the morning and then again at night? I didn’t think it was good to have a heavy meal before bedtime.I usually eat a little carb before my workout and then have a protein shake after. Then I go to bed 2 hours later. Is this ok? or is there a better way to do this?Keep up the good work,thanks for your help,Deana